Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Release Day for DESTINY BEWITCHED!!!!

I'm soooo excited Destiny Bewitched, the 4th book in my PNR series, released today!!!





Got lots of cool stuff going on. A Twitter party at 11am EST where I'm answering questions and posting fun facts about the book. There will also be one visitor who wins an e-copy of my entire back list of books.

And I'm on tour for a Release Day Blitz at the blogs below! Come visit me, read about my characters, see photos, check out the interviews at each site and leave a comment!

And if you haven't bought DESTINY BEWITCHED yet, here are the buy links. Remember, if you buy this weekend, you'll be donating to the charity Operation Smile, which travels to third world countries to fix cleft lip/palates. I'm giving away 10% of opening weekend royalties to the organization.

Buy the book: Only $2.99!!!

Amazon

B&N

Smashwords (all e-formats and pdf)

ARe (mobi, pdf)


Release Blitz Sites:


Interview
Kay Dee Royal

Interview
Books Books The Magical Fruit

Promo and review
Books, Books, and More Books

Guest blog and review
Waiting on Sunday to Drown 

Promo
Fang-tastic Books

Guest blog
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom

Promo
Roxanne’s Realm

Promo
Read 2 Review 

Promo
Arianne Cruz – 

promo
Sapphyria's Steamy Book Reviews 

Promo
Mila Ramos

Promo and review
My Eclectic Bookshelf



Come meet my sexy demon and feisty witch! I promise you'll fall in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment