Friday, December 16, 2011

Thank you for a Fabulous Release Week!

This week has been the best book release I've ever had. Not only did I have a blast talking with fans, reading reviews, and tweeting my ass off...but Destiny Unchained made Amazon's top 100 seller list for fantasy romance on day 2!!!

It was very exciting and fulfilling. So thank you to everyone who bought my book, Destiny Unchained. It will continue to be on sale for only $0.99 until Christmas.

If you haven't checked out the Indie Book Blowout yet, here's the link. There are tons of fabulous books in all genres, all for 99 cents!

And a special thank you to Laurielu from Bonafide Reflections for hosting my release party! She did a fabulous job and I just love her site!

In the coming weeks, I'll be revealing a new surprise project I'm working for to release Valentine's Day. It's very exciting and you don't want to miss it. So stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment