Friday, February 24, 2012

Help Me Name My Next Character!

In my next book, Destiny Bewitched, we meet Kieran's bad-ass brother - a dark fae sentenced to the Underworld for trying to usurp the Unseelie king.

Picture Colin Farrell (with long dark hair, no bleached spikes). He'll have his own book too but he needs a name.



The fae are Irish so I listed a few Irish options below. Majority wins so name your vote in the comments!

Aedan


Liam


Dillon


Ronan

and a last minute suggestion...

Keenan

6 comments:

  1. I like Aedan or Ronan.. sounds hot
    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com/2012/02/captcha-nightmare-attention-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Liam. Sound dark and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liam is my vote. Sounds hot and a little naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been a fan of the name Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone uses the name Liam...to predictable...

    Keenan

    Sounds different and sexy.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete