Sunday, August 5, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Last SSS I gave you a depressing bit of story from Destiny Forgiven. I was locked in misery from a two month long writers block. Well my writers block has lifted, mostly, though I'm still fragile.

So now I've started what I thought would be the 6th book but I'm considering making it the 5th instead. Destiny Lost is Aedan's story. Here's a little snippet to win you over.


Aedan grabbed the back of her neck and tugged her into his chest. Too consumed with grief to object, she let him. Fated mate? Well, her fate sucked.

“We’ll have fun, lass,” he crooned in her ear.
 
“Fun?” She yanked out of his grip. “This isn’t a game! I don’t even like you."


Laid-back, unrepentant fae, Aedan, has a huge mistake to atone for in this book. It's shaping up to be an interesting story that I think you'll like. Aedan is different from my other heroes. He needs a knock to the head once in a while. Hopefully, Nikki is woman enough to do it ;)

2 comments:

  1. From the sounds of Nikki...I think she is the woman who can give him a knock in the head when he needs it! lol

    Enjoyed your six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is sweet torture lol I cant wait for the next book in the series. I love this series so much! Im so glad I was introduced to it.

    ReplyDelete